For several years now I have been using one WordPress theme more than any other. That theme is Optimize Press.
I love using Optimize Press! In fact, I have trained my entire staff on how to use it. OP has become our “go to” theme for almost all the things we do.
Here is what we use Optimize Press for as of this writing …
- My blog (the one you are reading now) and all our niche blogs.
- Squeeze page services we provide clients, including Squeeze Page Today.
- Membership sites, including Common Sense List Building, Curation Power and more.
- Sales letters for our products.
- Squeeze pages for our own list building, across all niches.
- And more.
As you can see, we use Optimize Press. So much so that I’m preparing to help others use it to their profit.
Some context for the questions
- Optimize Press is a WordPress theme.
- It is a paid theme, not a free theme.
- If you purchased Optimize Press once you should still have access to download it.
- Optimize Press is powerful. It can do many things. Like most powerful tools, there can be challenges to use it.
- You do not need to be a programmer, or know programming to use Optimize Press.
- I am not selling anything. I am gathering information to see if people need help using Optimize Press.
In that light, please answer the following. You will notice this is an anonymous poll. You will not be joining a list by submitting your opinion.
I just need to know if people need help succeeding online with their blogs, list building and sales sites.
And feel free to leave any questions or comments in the comment area below this post. I will answer every one.